Thursday, March 10, 2011

Career or family life?

oki soo me and future husband to be had a discussion last nite on our married life in the future i said to him i want to be actress or bank accountant and hes like so you would choose your career over me i said no hes like im the man of the house your the woman you should stay at home and cook and make babies i said to him how can we have kids if we wont be able to feed dem hes like thats my problem not urs i said wot if u go jobless hes like ill find another one den he said i love money to much which i dnt i just want a good career ive been working most of my life and believe me its not easy but my heart tells me you can do it and far as kids i want them to have a happy loving life and im only 18 far to young to have them n would want them later in life but i said im ready to scarfice my virginty and career becze i love him but yet again is he really worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment