Saturday, March 12, 2011

I have a Pell Grant Question?

I didn't attend school Fall 2010. I have enrolled in second 8 week courses and I'm waiting on my financial aid to be sorted out by the office right now. I know that at the very least I'll qualify for a Pell grant since my EFC Is 0. I know that Pell grants go according to school year. You get half one semester and the other half the following semester...since I didn't attended school last semester, will I get the whole semester this semester or just half? If I do only get awarded one half and it's enough to cover my tuition alone but not the rest...like living, computer, school supplies expenses...Can I inquire with the financial aid director about it? And lastly, I intend on taking a couple credit hours in the summer, what financial aid do they usually give in the summer? Does it depend on the school?

No comments:

Post a Comment