Saturday, March 12, 2011

My sons girlfriend is pregnant we fear for her health? ?

I and my husband are concerned about my sons girlfriend 17 she is 3 months pregnant with our sons child. My son died in a car accident he was 19 one week after he death his girlfriend found out that she is pregnant. I fear for her health and the babies health because she doesn't do anything all she dose is stay home and cry all the time and hardly eats anything he old brother tells us. My husband and I try everything to help her she just doesn't have interest in anything she also quite school. We lost our son but I know that it is harder for her because her parents were killed in a car accident when she was 13 she lives with her brother and he has taken a few months off work because he is really scared to leave he alone. We don't want her to feel like she is alone my husband and I will always be there for her no matter what. I need some advice? I don't know what to do to help her? We don't want to see her hurt she is like our daughter and we love and care for her. My husband wants to have nurses care for her 24 hours a day. We just don't know what to do? �

No comments:

Post a Comment